Important Reasons You Need To Stop Eating
There is a reason for the campaign against noodles and it’s because of the ingredients used in producing the noodles. According to the Codex Standards noodles, flavor enhancers, acid regulators, flour treatment agents, humectants, emulsifiers, colors, thickeners, anti-oxidants, stabilizers, anti-caking agents and preservatives are used in the production of instant noodles. It is saddening that most people do not know the harmfulness of this food being consumed daily.
Here are some of the harmful parts of eating noodles for you:
- Continuous consumption of more in take of noodles leads to high risk of contracting HBP for you. It may lead to high BP. Yes you heard me right.
- It absorbs the nutrition in your body, example In children under the ages of 5, instant noodles can inhibit or restrain the absorption of nutrients.
- Ingredients like “Styrofoam” that are used in the manufacturing and to process of these noodles can increase the risk of cancer in your body.
- Noodles lead to excessive weight gain mostly in the tummy and on your face. This is due to the fact that the food is filled up with fats and sugar.
- Excessive consumption of sodium can lead to stroke, heart disease, kidney damage and hypertension. Sodium, to be known noodles contain a lot of sodium if you don’t know.
- Due to chemical substances, like preservatives and coloring that are used in the manufacturing of these noodles, its affects your body metabolis regular consumption affects the chemical processes that occur within a living organism in order to maintain life.
Important reasons you need to stop eating noodles now, In addition you might be eating these noodles like your normal meals, they have characteristics of junks. They are fully packed with carbohydrates but lack fibre, vitamins and minerals.
You’ll see many people asking questions like effects of eating raw noodles and does eating raw noodles cause cancer, well we don’t advise that you eat these instant noodles raw. There are many adverse effects of eating noodles and every consumer deserves to know them.